Hyundai Tucson: Tires_Wheels- Removal
- Remove the rear wheel and tire (A).
Be careful not to damage the hub bolts when removing the rear wheel and tire (A).
- Install the rear wheel and tire (A).
- Tighten the hub nuts as follows.
Tightening torque : 107.9 - 127.5 N.m (11.0-13.0 kgf.m, 79.6 - 94.0 lb-ft)
When using an impact gun, final tightening torque should be checked using a torque wrench.
If the vehicle starts within 19 minutes after the replacement of the wheel of the stopped vehicle, the TPMS Malfunction Indicator 011 the instrument cluster illuminates.
- The above symptom is due to communication failure between the BCM and the replaced TPMS ID.
- This communication failure indicator turns off in 19 minutes
after the vehicle stops through the
BCM's automatic learning process of TPMS ID.
(When driving the vehicle after stopping for over 19 minutes, the indicator turns off automatically.)
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual