Hyundai Tucson: When not using the CVVD fixture
Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual / Engine Mechanical System / Cylinder Head Assembly / When not using the CVVD fixture
(3) Remove the CVVD assembly.
- Remove the Intake CVVT (A).
- Install the Intake CVVT (A).
- Install the CVVD assembly (A).
- After installing the CVVD, check whether the swing arm is separated or is installed correctly.
- When installing the intake camshaft, spray the engine oil to
the camshaft journal installing part (A) of the
The amount of application should be enough to flow down both the front and back sides when it is applied to the center.
- For installation, the timing mark (A) of the intake CVVT and the timing chain mark (B) should be matched.
- During the installation, there should be no artifical rotation or movement of the guide bracket and control shaft.
- When removing the CVVD fixing jig, be sure to securely tighten the M6 bolts.
- If CVVD fixing jig is available, be sure to work by using it.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual