Hyundai Tucson: Transaxle mounting bracket
- Disconnect the negative battery terminal.
- Remove the engine room under cover.
(Refer to Engine and Transaxle Assembly - "Engine Room Under Cover")
- Remove the air duct and air cleaner assembly.
(Refer to Intake and Exhaust System - "Air Cleaner")
- Remove the battery and battery tray.
(Refer to Engine Electrical System - "Battery")
- Place the jack under the transaxle.
Insert the rubber block between jack and transaxle
- Remove the LH front wheel guard.
(Refer to Body (Interior and Exterior) - "Front Wheel Guard")
- Loosen the transaxle support bracket mounting bolts (A).
Tightening torque : 107.9 - 127.5 N.m (11.0 - 13.0 kgf.m, 79.6 - 94.0 lb-ft)
- Remove the transaxle mounting bracket (A).
Tightening torque : 63.7 - 83.4 N.m (6.5 - 8.5 kgf.m, 47.0 - 61.5 lb-ft)
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual