Hyundai Tucson: Specifications
Model type description
Cold Cranking Ampere (CCA) : A rating used in the battery industry to define a battery's ability to start an engine in cold temperatures.
- The maximum current that a fully charged battery can deliver at -18ºC (-0.4ºF) for 30 seconds while maintaining a voltage of at least 7.2 volts for a 12-volt battery
- The higher the CCA rating, the greater the starting power of the battery.
RESERVE CAPACITY (RC) : A battery industry rating that defines the battery's ability to power a vehicle with an inoperative alternator or fan belt.
- The rating is the number of minutes a battery at 26.7ºC (80ºF) can be discharged at 25 amps and maintain a voltage of 10.5 volts for a 12 volt battery.
- The higher the reserve rating, the longer your vehicle can operate should your alternator or fan belt fail.
AGM DIN Type
48V Battery System
Battery Pack Assembly
Low Voltage DC/DC Converter (LDC)
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual