Hyundai Tucson: Engine mounting bracket
- Remove the engine room under cover.
(Refer to Engine and Transaxle Assembly - "Engine Room Under Cover")
- Install the jack to the edge of oil pan.
Insert the rubber block between jack and oil pan.
- Remove the engine mounting support bracket (A).
Tightening torque Bolt and Nut (B, C) : 88.3 - 107.9 N.m (9.0 - 11.0 kgf.m, 65.1 - 79.6 lb-ft)
- Loosen the coolant reservoir tank (A) mounting bolts to obtain engine mounting working space.
Tightening torque : 7.8 - 11.8 N.m (0.8 - 1.2 kgf.m, 5.8 - 8.7 lb-ft)
- Remove the engine mounting bracket (A).
Tightening torque : 63.7 - 83.4 N.m (6.5 - 8.5 kgf.m, 47.0 - 61.5 lb-ft)
- Installation is in the reverse order of removal.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual