Hyundai Tucson: Cylinder Head Assembly - Removal
- Disconnect the battery negative terminal.
- Remove the engine cover.
(Refer to Engine and Transaxle Assembly - "Engine Cover")
- Remove the air duct and air cleaner assembly.
(Refer to Intake and Exhaust System - "Air Cleaner")
- Disconnect the wiring connectors and harness clamps and remove the connector brackets around the cylinder head cover.
- Disconnect the breather hoses (A).
- Remove the connector bracket (A) after loosening the mounting bolt.
- Remove the high pressure fuel pump.
(Refer to Engine Control / Fuel System - "High Pressure Fuel Pump")
- Remove the ignition coil.
(Refer to Engine Electrical System - "Ignition Coil")
- Remove the CVVD actuator.
(Refer to Engine Control / Fuel System - "CVVD Acuator")
- Remove the cylinder head cover (A) with gasket.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual