Hyundai Tucson: Tires_Wheels - Installation
Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual / Suspension System / Tires_Wheels / Tires_Wheels - Installation
- Apply tire soap or lubrication to the top and bottom tire beads.
When changing the wheel, do not reuse the snap-in type TPMS sensor.
- To fit the bottom bead, position the valve at the 5 o'clock position relative to the machine.
- Place the tire on the rim so the bottom bead touches the edge of the rim after the valve (6 o'clock). Rotate the rim clockwise, and push down on the tire at the 3 o'clock position to fit bottom bead.
- After bottom bead is on tire, rotate the rim until the valve is at the 5 o'clock position relative to the head on the tire changing machine. Push down 011 the tire at the 3 o'clock position and rotate the rim clockwise to fit the top bead.
- Inflate the tire until both beads seat.
Recommended Tire pressure : 240 kPa (35 psi)
17 inch (7.0J X 17)
18 inch (7.5J X 18)
19 inch (7.5J X 19)
19 inch (7.5 J X 19)
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual