Hyundai Tucson: The DCT system- Installation
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.
- Check the assembled state of the dowel pins (A) before installing the clutch acmator assembly.
- Perform the clutch touch point learning procedure using the diagnostic tool.
- Before performing the DCT learning procedure using diagnostic tool, perform the learning process after leaving for 5 minutes in the idle state. Because it may be a problem to operation of wear compensation device when entering the DCT learning function at battery low voltage condition.
- When performing the DCT learning function. Perform the DCT learning function twice to ensure accuracy and reliability of the clutch touch point.
- When the ignition is turned off after completing the 2 steps of the DCT learning procedure, the operation of wear compensation device will be performed. It takes up to 6 minutes for the operation of the wear compensation device to be completed, during which time it should not be started engine.
- The engine must be started after at least 6 minutes to ensure that the wear compensation device is fully operated, (keep the engine off for at least 6 minutes)
- If the engine is started while the wear compensation device is operating, sufficient operation of the wear compensation device is not possible, so the excessive operation of the wear compensation device may occur in the next engine starting cycle
- Even if you removed and reinstalled the clutch acmator. be sure to perform the touch point learning.
- If you have replaced the dual clutch assembly or clutch acmator, be sure to perform the touch point learning.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual