Hyundai Tucson: Gear acmator assembly
- Gear acmator assembly
Connector and Terminal Function
- The DCT system can be more quickly diagnosed for troubles by using the vehicle diagnostic system (diagnostic tool). (Refer to DTC guide) diagnostic tool provides the following information.
1) Self diagnosis : Inspects and displays diagnostic trouble code (DTC)
2)CAN signals: Checks the system input/output value status
3)Forced operation : Checks the system operating stams
4)Additional function : Controls system options, zero point adjustment and other functions
- Turn ignition switch OFF and disconnect the negative (-) battery cable.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly and air duct.
(Refer to Engine Mechanical System - "Air cleaner")
- Remove the ECM.
(Refer to Engine Control / Fuel System - "Engine Control Module (ECM)")
- Remove the battery and battery tray.
(Refer to Engine Electrical System - "Battery")
- Disconnect the gear actuator connector (A).
- Loosen the gear actuator wiring bracket mounting bolts (B).
Tightening torque : 9.8- 11.8 N.m (1.0- 1.2 kgf.m. 7.2 - 8.7 lb-ft)
- Loosen the bolts and then removing the gear actuator (A).
Tightening torque : 19.6 - 26.5 N.m (2.0 - 2.7 kgf.m, 14.5 - 19.5 lb-ft)
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
- Check the details below before installing the gear acmator assembly.
1)Check that the gear acmator is placed in the "neutral" state.
2)Check the assembled state of the O-rings (A).
3)Apply gear oil to the surface of O- rings.
4)Check the assembled state of the dowel pins (A).
- Perform the clutch touch point learning procedure using the diagnostic tool after replacing the clutch acmator assembly.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual