Hyundai Tucson: Lane Keeping Assist Settings
With the engine on, select 'Driver Assistance → Lane Safety' from the Settings menu to set whether or not to use each function.
- If 'Assist' is selected, Lane Keeping Assist will automatically assist the driver's steering when lane departure is detected to help prevent the vehicle from moving out of its lane.
- If 'Warning Only' is selected, Lane Keeping Assist will warn the driver with an audible warning when lane departure is detected. The driver must steer the vehicle.
- If 'Off' is selected, Lane Keeping Assist will turn off. The indicator light will turn off on the cluster.
- If 'Warning Only' is selected, steering is not assisted.
- Lane Keeping Assist does not control the steering wheel when the vehicle is driven in the middle of the lane.
- The driver should always be aware of the surroundings and steer the vehicle if 'Off' is selected.
Turning Lane Keeping Assist On/Off (Lane Driving Assist button)
With the engine on, press and hold the Lane Driving Assist button located on the steering wheel to turn on Lane Keeping Assist. The grey indicator light will illuminate on the cluster.
Press and hold the button again to turn off the function.
If the engine is restarted, Lane Keeping Assist will maintain the last setting.
When the Lane Driving Assist button is pressed shortly, Lane Following Assist will turn on and off.
With the Engine Start/Stop button in the ON position, select 'Driver Assistance → Warning Volume' from the Settings menu to change the Warning Volume to 'High', 'Medium' or 'Low' for Lane Keeping Assist.
If you change the Warning Volume, the Warning Volume of other Driver Assistance systems may be changed.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual