Hyundai Tucson: Lane Keeping Assist (LKA)
Lane Keeping Assist is designed to help detect lane markings (or road edges) while driving over a certain speed. Lane Keeping Assist will warn the driver if the vehicle leaves the lane without using the turn signal, or will automatically assist the driver's steering to help prevent the vehicle from departing the lane.
 : Front view camera
The front view camera is used as a detecting sensor to detect lane markings (or road edges).
Refer to the picture above for the detailed location of the detecting sensor.
For more details on the precautions of the front view camera, refer to "Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)" section in chapter 7.
- Lane Keeping Assist Settings
- Lane Keeping Assist Operation
- Lane Keeping Assist Malfunction and Limitations
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual