Hyundai Tucson: General Information
Please read the following precautions carefully before performing the airbag system service.
Observe the instructions described in this manual, or the airbags could accidentally deploy and cause damage or injuries.
- Except when performing electrical inspections, always turn the ignition switch OFF and disconnect the negative cable from the battery, and wait at least three minutes before beginning work.
The contents in the memory are not erased even if the ignition switch is turned OFF or the battery cables are disconnected from the battery.
- Use the replacement parts which are manufactured to the same standards
as the original parts and
Do not install used SRS parts from another vehicle. Use only new parts when making SRS repairs.
- Carefully inspect any SRS part before you install it. Do not install any part that shows signs of being dropped or improperly handled, such as dents, cracks or deformation.
- Before removing any of the SRSCM parts (including the disconnection of the connectors), always disconnect the SRSCM connector.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual