Hyundai Tucson: Gear actuator assembly- Installation
- To install, reverse the removal procedure.
- Check the details below before installing the gear acmator assembly.
1)Check that the gear acmator is placed in the "neutral" state.
2)Check the assembled state of the O-rings (A).
3)Apply gear oil to the surface of O- rings.
4)Check the assembled state of the dowel pins.
- Perform the clutch touch point learning procedure using the diagnostic tool after replacing the gear acmator assembly.
- Components location : DCT (Dual Clutch Transmission)
The input shaft speed sensor is important in that it detects the input shaft RPM and sends this information to the Transmission Control Module (TCM).
It provides important input information for electric control.
The information is needed in all operations, including feedback control, gear shift control and failure detection of other sensors.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual