Hyundai Tucson: Clock
These hooks are not designed to hold large or heavy items.
Do not hang other objects such as hangers or hard objects except clothes. Also, do not put heavy, sharp or breakable objects in the clothes pockets. In an accident or when the curtain air bag is inflated, it may cause vehicle damage or personal injury.
Floor mat anchor(s)
ALWAYS use the Floor Mat Anchors to attach the front floor mats to the vehicle.
The anchors on the front floor carpet keep the floor mats from sliding forward.
Do not overlay additional mats or liners over the floor mats. If using All Weather mats, remove the carpeted floor mats before installing them. Only use floor mats designed to connect to the anchors.
The following must be observed when installing ANY floor mat to the vehicle.
- Ensure to remove a protective film attached on the carpet before attaching a floor mat on the front floor carpet. Otherwise, the floor mat may move freely on the protective film and it could result in unintentional braking or accelerating.
- Ensure that the floor mats are securely attached to the vehicle's floor mat anchor(s) before driving the vehicle.
- Do not use ANY floor mat that cannot be firmly attached to the vehicle's floor mat anchors.
- Do not stack floor mats on top of one another (e.g. all-weather rubber mat on top of a carpeted floor mat). Only a single floor mat should be installed in each position.
IMPORTANT - Your vehicle was manufactured with driver's side floor mat anchors that are designed to securely hold the floor mat in place.
To avoid any interference with pedal operation, HYUNDAI recommends that the HYUNDAI floor mat designed for use in your vehicle be installed.
Luggage net holder (if equipped)
To keep items from shifting in the luggage compartment, you can use the 4 holders located in the luggage side trim to attach the luggage net.
Make sure the luggage net is securely attached to the holders in the luggage board.
If necessary, we recommend that you contact your authorized HYUNDAI dealer to obtain a luggage net.
Avoid eye injury. DO NOT overstretch the luggage net. ALWAYS keep your face and body out of the luggage net's recoil path. DO NOT use the luggage net when the strap has visible signs of wear or damage.
Use the luggage net to keep only light items from shifting in the luggage compartment.
Cargo security screen (if equipped)
Use the cargo security screen to cover items stored in the cargo area.
Using the cargo security screen
- Pull the cargo security screen towards the rear of the vehicle by the handle (1).
- Insert the guide pin (2) into the guide (3).
Pull out the cargo security screen with the handle in the center to prevent the guide pin from falling out of the guide.
When the cargo security screen is not in use:
- Pull the cargo security screen backward and up to release it from the guides.
- The cargo security screen will automatically slide back in.
The cargo security screen may not automatically slide back in if the cargo security screen is not fully pulled out. Pull the cargo screen out all the way and then slowly allow the screen to retract back in.
Since the cargo security screen may be damaged or malformed, do not put luggage on it when it is used.
- Do not place objects on the cargo security screen. Such objects may be thrown about inside the vehicle and possibly injure vehicle occupants during an accident or when braking.
- Never allow anyone to ride in the luggage compartment. It is designed for luggage only.
- Maintain the balance of the vehicle and locate the weight as forward as possible.
Removing the cargo security screen
- Push one side of the cargo screen inward to compress the spring and release the screen from the vehicle.
- While the spring is compressed, pull out the cargo security screen.
- Open the luggage tray and keep the cargo security screen in the tray.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual