Hyundai Tucson: Front Suspension System- Removal
When lifting a vehicle using a lift, be careful not to damage the lower parts of the vehicle (floor under cover, fuel filter, fuel tank, canister).
(Refer to General Information - "Lift Point")
- Loosen the front wheel nuts slightly.
Raise the vehicle, and make sure it is securely supported.
- Remove the front wheel and tire.
(Refer to Suspension System - "Wheel")
- Remove the stabilizer link bar link from the front strut after loosening the mounting nut (A).
Tightening torque : 98.1 - 117.7 N.m (10.0 - 12.0 kgf.m, 72.3 - 86.8 lb-ft)
- When loosening the nut. fix the outer hexagon of stabilizer bar link.
- Be careful not to damage the stabilizer link boots.
- Remove the brake hose bracket from the front stmt after loosening the mounting bolt (A).
Tightening torque : 8.8 - 13.7 N.m (0.9 - 1.4 kgf.m, 6.5 - 10.1 lb-ft)
- Remove the service cover (A).
- Disconnect the continuously variable damping control connector (A) and then remove the cap (B).
- Loosen the front stmt upper mounting nuts (A).
Tightening torque : 53.9 - 73.9 N.m (5.5 - 7.5 kgf.m, 39.8 - 54.2 lb-ft)
- Remove the front stmt assembly from the front axle after loosening the mounting bolts and nuts (A).
Tightening torque : 156.9 - 176.5 N.m (16.0 - 18.0 kgf.m, 115.7 - 130.2 lb-ft)
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual