Hyundai Tucson: Cup holder
Cups or small beverages cups may be placed in the cup holders.
- Avoid abrupt starting and braking
when the cup holder is in use to
prevent spilling your drink. If hot
liquid spills, you could be burned.
Such a burn to the driver could cause loss of vehicle control resulting in an accident.
- Do not place uncovered or unsecured cups, bottles, cans, etc., in the cup holder containing hot liquid while the vehicle is in motion. Injuries may result in the event of a sudden stop or collision.
- Only use soft cups in the cup holders.
Hard objects can injure you in an accident.
Keep cans or bottles out of direct sun light and do not put them in a hot vehicle. It may explode.
- Keep your drinks sealed while
driving to prevent spilling your drink.
If liquid spills, it may get into the vehicle's electrical/electronic system and damage electrical/electronic parts.
- When cleaning spilled liquids do not use hot air to blow out or dry the cup holder. This may damage the interior.
To use the sunvisor, pull it downward.
To use the sunvisor to block the sun from the side window, pull it downward, release it from the bracket (1) and swing it to the side (2) towards the window.
To use the vanity mirror, pull down the sunvisor and slide the mirror cover (3).
Adjust the sunvisor forward or backward (4) as needed (if equipped). Use the ticket holder (5) to hold tickets.
Close the vanity mirror cover securely and return the sunvisor to its original position after use.
For your safety, do not block your view when using the sunvisor.
The tab (5) adjacent to the vanity mirror on the sunvisor can be used for toll road tickets or self parking tickets. Use caution when inserting tickets into the ticket holder to avoid damage. Refrain from putting several tickets in the ticket holder as this could also damage the retaining tab.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual