Hyundai Tucson: Battery Test Procedure
- Connect the tester to the battery.
- Red clamp to battery positive (+) terminal.
- Black clamp to battery negative (-) terminal
Connect clamps securely. If "CHECK CONNECTION" message is displayed on the screen, reconnect clamps securely
- The tester will ask if the battery is connected "IN-VEHICLE" or "OUT-OF-VEHICLE". Make your selection by pressing the arrow buttons; then press ENTER.
- Select CCA and press the ENTER button.
CCA : Cold cranking amps, is an SAE specification for cranking batteried at -0.4ºF (-18ºC).
- Set the CCA value displayed on the screen to the CCA value marked on the battery label by pressing up and down buttons and press ENTER.
The battery ratings (CCA) displayed on the tester must be identical to the ratings marked on battery label.
- The tester will conduct battery test.
- The tester displays battery test results including voltage and battery
Refer to the following table and take the appropriate action as recommended by the Micro 570
Battery Test Results
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual