Hyundai Tucson: Low Pressure Fuel Line
Be careful not to damage the parts located under the vehicle (floor under cover, canister, fuel tank) when raising the vehicle using the lift.
(Refer to General Information - "Lift and Support Points")
- Release the residual pressure in fuel line.
(Refer to Fuel Delivery System - "Release Residual Pressure in Fuel Line")
- Turn the ignition switch OFF and disconnect the battery (-) terminal.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly.
(Refer to Engine Mechanical System - "Air Cleaner")
- Remove the battery and battery tray.
(Refer to Engine Electrical System - " Batten ")
- Remove the engine cover.
(Refer to Engine Mechanical System - "Engine Cover")
- Separate the breather hose (A).
- Remove the high pressure fuel pump foam (A).
- Disconnect the fuel feed line quick-connector (A).
Open the clamp cover (B) before disconnect the quick connector. (If the clip is applied)
- When removing the quick-connnector with the clip removing tool (A), be careful not to damage the plastic clip (B).
- If the clip is damaged, fuel line leak can be occurred due to a bad connection.
- Disconnect the vapor hose quick-connector (A) which is connected from the purge control solenoid valve.
- Separate the vapor tube and fuel feed tube line fixing clips (A).
- Remove the fuel line protector (A).
- Remove the rear seat cushion.
(Refer to Body - "Rear Seat Assembly")
- Remove the fuel pump service cover (A) after loosening the screw.
- Disconnec the fuel feed tube quick-connector (A).
- Lift the vehicle.
- Remove the floor under cover (A).
Tightening Torque : 7.9- 11.8 N m (0.8 - 1.2 kgfrn, 5.8 - 8.7 lb ft)
- Disconnect the vapor hose quick-connector (A).
- Release the fixing clip (A) of the vapor and fuel feed tube line using a driver.
- Remove the fuel line from the bottom of the vehicle.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual