Hyundai Tucson: Front Brake Pad
- Loosen the wheel nuts slightly.
Raise the vehicle, and make sure it is securely supported.
- Remove the front wheel and tire (A) from front hub
Be careful not to damage the hub bolts when removing the front wheel and tire (A).
- Up the brake caliper body (A) by loosening the guided rod bolt.
Tightening torque : 37.3 - 41.2 N.m (3.8 - 4.2 kgf.m, 27.5 - 30.4 lb-ft)
- Remove the brake pad (A).
- Replace the pad liner (A) with a new one.
Brake apply a small amount of grease to the areas marked with "X" on both ends of the new product.
(Be careful as excessive coating may cause noise due to contamination on the disk or friction material.)
- Replace the brake pad (A) with a new one.
When replacing the brake pads, replace both the brake pads (A), pad retainer (B), and pad shim (C).
- Use a SST (09581-11000) when installing the brake caliper assembly.
- Install the caliper body (A) then tighten the guide rod bolt.
Tightening torque : 21.6-31.4 N.m (2.2-3.2 kgf.m, 15.9-23.1 lb-ft)
- Install the front wheel and tire (A).
Tightening torque : 107.8 - 127.4 N.m (11.0 - 13.0 kgf.m, 79.5 - 94.0 lb-ft)
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual