Hyundai Tucson: Diagnostic Procedure Using a Diagnostic
Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual / Suspension System / Tire Pressure Monitoring System / Diagnostic Procedure Using a Diagnostic
The following section describes how to diagnose faults using a diagnostic instrument.
- Connect the diagnostic instalment to the self-diagnostic connector (16-pin) beneath the crash pad on the side of driver's seat, and then turn on the ignition to activate the diagnostic instrument.
- In the GDS Vehicle Type Selection menu, select "Vehicle Type" and "TPMS" System, and then opt for "OK."
Register Sensor Method
- Check that Write ID and Read ID are the match.
- After successfully registering the sensor, perform "Sensor Wireless Information" to confirm that the sensor operates properly.
Sensor Status Method
- Each entry must be checked for normal operation of each sensor.
- After replacing the tires or sensors, check for proper operation of sensor after sensor registration process.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual