Hyundai Tucson: Boost Pressure Sensor (BPS)
Boost pressure sensor (BPS) is installed on top of intercooler output pipe to measures the pressure of supercharged air in the turbocharger.
- Connect the diagnostic tool on the Data Link Connector (DLC).
- Measure the BPS output voltage in IG ON and idle.
- Turn ignition switch OFF and disconnect the battery negative (-) terminal.
- Disconnect the boost pressure sensor connector (A).
- Remove the sensor (B) after remove the mounting bolt.
Tightening Torque : 9.8 - 11.8 N.m (1.0 - 1.2 kgf.m, 7.2 - 8.7 lb-ft)
- Install the component to the specified torques.
- Note that internal damage may occur when the component is dropped. If the component has been dropped, inspect before installing.
- Insert the sensor in the installation hole and be careful not to damage it.
- Install in the reverse order of removal.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual