Hyundai Tucson: Air ventilation seat
The air ventilation seats are provided to cool the front seats by blowing air through small vent holes on the surface of the seat cushions and seatbacks.
When the operation of the air ventilation seat is not needed, keep the switches in the OFF position.
While the engine is running, push the switch to cool the driver's seat or the front passenger's seat (if equipped).
To prevent damage to the air ventilation seats:
- Never use a solvent such as paint thinner, benzene, alcohol or gasoline to clean the seats.
- Avoid spilling liquids on the surface of the front seats and seatbacks; this may cause the air vent holes to block and not work properly.
- Do not place materials such as plastic
bags or newspapers under the seats.
They may block the air intake causing malfunction of the air vent.
- Do not change the seat covers. It may damage the air ventilation seat.
- If the air vents do not operate, restart the vehicle. If there is no change, have the vehicle inspected by an authorized HYUNDAI dealer.
Each time you push the switch, the airflow changes as follows:
When pressing the switch for more than 1.5 seconds with the air ventilation seat operating, the operation will turn OFF.
The air ventilation seats defaults to the OFF position whenever the ignition switch is placed to the ON position.
Auto Comfort Control (for driver's seat) (if equipped)
- The air ventilation seats
automatically controls the seat
temperature depending on the
ambient temperature and the set
climate control temperature when
the engine is running. If the air
ventilation seats switch is pushed,
the air ventilation seats will have to
be controlled manually.
To use this function, it must be activated from the Settings menu in the AV/AVN system screen.
- The air ventilation seats defaults to the OFF position whenever the ignition switch is ON. However, if the Auto Comfort Control function is ON, the air ventilation seats will turn on and off depending on the ambient temperature and the set climate control temperature.
For more details, refer to the separately supplied Infotainment manual with your vehicle.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual