Hyundai Tucson: Accelerator Position Sensor (APS)
Accelerator Position Sensor (APS) is installed on the accelerator pedal module and detects the rotation angle of the accelerator pedal. The APS is one of the most important sensors in engine control system, so it consists of the two sensors which adapt individual sensor power and ground line. The second sensor monitors the first sensor and its output voltage is half of the first one. If the ratio of the sensor 1 and 2 is out of the range (approximately 1/2), the diagnostic system judges that it is abnormal.
- Connect the diagnostic tool on the Data Link Connector (DLC).
- Switch "ON" the ignition.
- Measure the output voltage of the APS 3 and 6 at C.T and W.O.T.
Specification : Refer to "Specification"
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual