Hyundai Tucson: IMT System Learning Procedures - Adjustment
IMT System Learning Procedures Table
* Refer to the following table to perform the diagnostic tool learning procedure.
- IMT system learning stams can be checked through the cluster lamp.
Ill case by recompiled procedures (1)
Clearing of learning values
- Perform IMT clear learning values procedure using the diagnostic tool.
- The procedure below shows about residual air check and removing it if necessary by using the diagnostic tool after refilling the IMT system with clutch fluid.
- The "IMT filling check" procedure should be performed after reinstalling the hydraulic line related parts such as Concentric Slave Cylinder, Clutch Tube, IMT System Actuator.
- -The "IMT filling check" procedure should be performed after removing and reinstalling the transmission from the engine such as clutch and fly wheel replacement
- Fill the reservoir with clutch fluid to the "MAX" level.
Specified fluid : DOT4-LV (Recommended), DOT3 or DOT4 (Usable)
- Perform the "IMT filling check" using diagnostic tool.
- To prevent accidents caused by vehicle movement, perform the "IMT filling check" after the engaging the parking brake.
- If fluid is below MIN level while performing air bleeding, replenish fluid with MAX level.
- Check the below sensor data by using the diagnostic tool.
- Engine power on
- Current gear "N"
- Accel. Position Sensor 0 %
- Clutch pedal sensor 0 %
- If the IMT filling check failed, perfome the air bleeding procedures.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual