Hyundai Tucson: Integrated Thermal Management Module (ITM)
Integrated Thermal Management Module (ITM) is a device that controls the coolant flow rate according to coolant temperature. At initial startup, the ITM quickly warms up the engine by controlling the flow of the coolant and this fast warmup helps improve the fuel efficiency. When the coolant temperature rises, the ITM adjusts the cooling water temperature by controlling the valves to regulate the flow of coolant through a radiator or heater.
- Integrated thermal management module (ITM)
- Integrated thermal management module (ITM) O-ring
- Heater pipe B
- Heater water hose
- Heater pipe A
- Heater pipe A gasket
- Water inlet fitting
- Water inlet fitting gasket
Removal and Installation
- Remove the integrated thermal management module (ITM).
(Refer to Engine Mechanical System - "Integrated Thermal Management Module (ITM)")
- A separate replacement of the ITM (Integrated Thermal
Management Motor) is not possible.
You should place the new ITM (Integrated Thermal Management Module) assembly to fix the problem.
- Install in the reverse order of removal.
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Connect the diagnostic tool to data link connector (DLC).
- Turn the ignition switch ON.
- Select the "Veichle, Model Year, Engine Specification, System".
- Connect a diagnostic tool and then operate the integrated thermal management motor (ITM).
- Confirm the Integrated thermal management motor (ITM) proper operation.
- When the DTC occur, refer to the DTC guide.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual