Hyundai Tucson: CCWD Actuator- Description
CVVD(Continuous Variable Valve Duration) System is a device to control the optimum open and close timing according to the driving mode by changing the valve opening section.
- Turn the ignition switch OFF, and disconnect the battery negative (-) terminal.
- Remove the air cleaner assembly.
(Refer to Engine Mechanical System - "Air Cleaner Assembly")
- Remove the high pressure fuel pipe.
(Refer to Fuel Delivery System - "Fuel Line")
- Remove the CVVD actuator (A) after loosening the mounting bolt.
Tightening Torque : 18.6 - 24.5 N.m (1.9 - 2.5 kgf.m, 13.7 - 18.0 lb-ft)
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual