Hyundai Tucson: CCWD Actuator- Installation
Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual / Engine Control - Fuel System / CCWD Actuator / CCWD Actuator- Installation
- When installing the CVVD actuator the shaft gear do not fit
properly, rotate the C W D actuator in both directions and
installing it uaturally.
(Do not impact when installating the component.)
- Do not damage to the component when installating the cylinder head cover oil seal (A).
- Install the component with the specified torques.
- Note that internal damage may occur when the component is dropped. If the component has been dropped, inspect before installing.
- Turn the ignition switch OFF.
- Connect the diagnostic tool to Data Link Connector (DLC).
- Turn the ignition switch ON.
- Select "Vehicle, Model Year, Engine, System".
- Select "CVVD Intake Adaption".
- Perform the "CVVD Learning" refer to the diagnostic tool.
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual