Hyundai Tucson: IMT System Actuator- Installation
- Install the IMT system actuator (A) and then tightening the bolts.
Tightening torque: 19.6 - 26.5 N.m (2.0 - 2.7 kgf.m. 14.5 - 19.5 lb-ft)
- Lightly install the concentric slave cylinder (B) on the input shaft (A).
- Insert the clutch tube (B) into the concentric slave cylinder and then push the clip (A).
- The clips of the concentric slave cylinder (CSC) and the IMT system actuator assembly don't need to remove for assembling.
- Insert the dowel pin (A) into the hole of the transaxle case before tightening the bolts of IMT system actuator assembly.
- Check the rubber caps (A) of the clutch tube and apply the
grease before assembling the clutch tube.
Assembling would be difficult without the grease. Don't use engine oil, gearbox oil, coolant, windscreen clear and etc. instead of "RG306".
Specified grease : RG306
- Check 'click' sound when the clutch tube is inserted into the female connector of the CSC and the IMT system actuator assembly.
- Install the concentric slave cylinder (A) and then tightening the bolts.
Tightening torque: 19.6 - 26.5 N.m (2.0 - 2.7 kgf.m. 14.2 - 19.5 lb-ft)
Check the assembling angle (5º) (A) of the IMT system actuator assembly. It is normal that the IMT system actuator assembly is assembled with tilted condition.
- After mounting, perform the IMT system learning procedures.
(Refer to Intelligent Manual Transaxle (IMT) Control System - "IMT System Learning Procedures")
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual