Hyundai Tucson: DPF Differential Pressure Sensor (DPS)
Differential Pressure Sensor (DPS) is measure the pressure difference of EGR
inlet and outlet.
- Turn the ignition swtich OFF, and then disconnect the battery negative
- Remove the air cleaner assembly.
(Refer to Engine Mechanical System - "Air Cleaner")
- Disconnect the DPS connector (A).
- Disconnect the DPS hose (B).
- Remove the DPS after loosening the mounting bolt (C).
Tightening Torque :
6.9 - 10.8 N.m (0.7 - 1.1 kgf.m, 5.1 - 8.0 lb.ft)
- Install the component with the specified torques.
- Note that internal damage may occur when the component is
dropped. If the component has been
dropped, inspect before installing.
- Install in the reverse order of removal.
Ambient Temperature Sensor (ATS) is installed on the front-end module and
senses the ambient
This sensor is exposed to the ambient air temperature in front of the radiator.
The ATS is a Negative Temperature Coeffici
Purge Control Solenoid Valve (PCSV) is a solenoid valve and is installed on
the surge tank and
controls the passage between the canister and the intake manifold.
The evaporative gases gathered in the canister are delivered to the i
CVVT (Continuous Variable Valve Timing) system advances or retards the valve
opening and closing
timing of the intake or the exhaust valve in accordance with the ECM control,
calculated by the engine
speed and the load. The CVVT co
If towing is necessary, we recommend
you have it done by an authorized
HYUNDAI dealer or a commercial tow
If a towing service is not available in
an emergency, your vehicle may be
temporarily towed using a cable or chain
If you replaced the dual clutch assembly or clutch actuator, be
sure to perform wear compensation by referring to the
If the rod length is less than 52 mm (2.0472 in.), replace all
of the dual cl