Hyundai Tucson: Concentric Slave Cylinder Assembly- Installation
Manual Transaxle Type
- To install, reverse the removal procedures.
- Install the concentric slave cylinder bolts. Not to be bent or twisted, Tighten them in diagonal directions.
- Cup. Inner surface of body and outer surface of tube guide must be free from flaws.
- When it is assembled, it must be free from invasive foreign matters and oil leakage.
When it is installed, assembly oil must be applied adequately to inner surface of body and outer surface of tube guide.
Specified fluid : KLUBER 9R1007
Intellingent Manual Transaxle Type
- Lightly install the concentric slave cylinder (B) on the input shaft (A)
- Insert the clutch tube (A) into the concentric slave cylinder and then push the clip (B).
Check the rubber caps (A) of the clutch tube and apply the grease before assembling the clutch tube. Assembling would be difficult without the grease. Don't use engine oil. gearbox oil. coolant, windscreen clear and etc. instead of "RG306".
Specified grease : RG306
- Check 'click' sound when the clutch tube is inserted into the female connector of the CSC and the clutch acmator assembly
- Install the concentric slave cylinder (A) and then tightening the bolts.
Tightening torque: 19.6 - 26.5 N.m (2.0 - 2.7 kgf.m, 14.2 - 19.5 lb-ft)
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual