Hyundai Tucson: General Information
Basic Troubleshooting Guide
Customer Problem Analysis Sheet
Basic Inspection Procedure
Measuring Condition of Electronic Parts' Resistance
The measured resistance at high temperature after vehicle running may be high or low. So all resistance must be measured at ambient temperature (20ºC, 68ºF), unless stated otherwise.
The measured resistance in except for ambient temperature (20ºC, 68ºF) is reference value.
- Intermittent Problem Inspection Procedure
- Connector Inspection Procedure
- Electrical Circuit Inspection Procedure
- Symptom Troubleshooting Guide Chart
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual