Hyundai Tucson: Smart Cruise Control (SCC)
Smart Cruise Control is designed to help detect the vehicle ahead and help maintain the desired speed and minimum distance between the vehicle ahead.
Overtaking Acceleration Assist
While Smart Cruise Control is operating, if the function judges that the driver is determined to overtake the vehicle in front, acceleration will be assisted.
 : Front view camera,
 : Front radar
The front view camera and front radar are used as a detecting sensor to help detect the vehicles in front.
Refer to the picture above for the detailed location of the detecting sensor.
Always keep the front view camera and front radar in good condition to maintain optimal performance of Smart Cruise Control.
For more details on the precautions of the front view camera and front radar, refer to "Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist (FCA)" section in chapter 7.
- Smart Cruise Control Settings
- Smart Cruise Control Operation
- Smart Cruise Control Malfunction and Limitations
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Owner's Manual
- Hyundai Tucson - Fourth generation (NX4) - (2020-2023) - Workshop Manual